These mummy juice boxes are a fun easy treat to make for your kids for Halloween. You may already have on hand everything you need to make them.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Juice boxes
- Google eyes
- Hot glue gun
Cut the cheesecloth into long strips. You will need at least 1-2 strips for each mummy juice box.
Next, wrap the strips of cheesecloth around the juice box and use the hot glue gun to glue the cheesecloth into place.
Glue on the google eyes, and that’s it! Your cute mummy juice boxes are done. This would be a fun activity for a children’s Halloween party.
- Mummy Hot Dogs for Halloween
- 8 Spooktacularly Easy Halloween Recipes
- Halloween Stuffed Peppers
- Dry Ice Pumpkin for Halloween
- Spider Deviled Eggs
- Candy Corn Painted Pumpkin