Info on this page
- Miniature Enchanted Cottage Gnome Hobbit Fairy (Stone House)
- Top Collection Miniature Fairy Garden and Terrarium Red Mushroom Fairy House
- The Adorable Believe Fairy Garden House – 8″ tall – Hand Painted (with Doors that Open)
- Fairy Garden House – Mini Ivy Cottage 7″ Tall
- Fairy Garden House Kit – Miniature Fairies & Accessories – Fairy House 7″ High
- Patio Eden – Fairy Garden House Set – Hand Painted Miniature Figurine Kit
- Mini Fairy Garden LED Lighted Fairy Cottage w/ Movable Doors Decorative Miniature Fairyland Garden Display
- Miniature Fairy Garden Ivy House
- Miniature Fairy Garden Laurelwood
This post may contain affiliate links.
I just love fairy gardens and miniature gardens. When someone doesn’t know what to get for me for my birthday or Mother’s Day, one of the suggestions I always have is to buy me something for my fairy garden.
One of the great things about fairy gardens is that you can change them with the seasons. I love changing out the miniature fairies, animals, houses, and other accessories with the seasons. It’s a fun hobby that I know a lot of people share.
I hope you can find some fun inspiration for your fairy garden here. There are a lot of cute fairy houses to choose from, it’s hard to pick a favorite!
Mini Fairy Garden LED Lighted Fairy Cottage w/ Movable Doors Decorative Miniature Fairyland Garden Display
Copyright 2018, Creative Homemaking, LLC. This article may not be reprinted.
Follow my fairy garden board on Pinterest.