How to Defuzz New Towels
This post may contain affiliate links.
How to Get Rid of Lint on New Towels
When you purchase towels wash them alone in very hot water with laundry detergent and 1/2 cup of baking soda. Here are some more detailed instructions for washing new towels.
Dry them on high until they are completely dry. Never use bleach on your towels. Bleach breaks down the fibers and causes lint.
I always add baking soda to my bath towels. It makes them soft and fluffy, removes any odors. When washing towels wash just towels nothing else.
Related Laundry Hacks
- How to Remove Iron Marks on Clothes
- How to Wash Towels so They are Soft
- Removing Armpit Odor from Shirts
- Remove the Odor from Smelly Towels
- How to Clean Dingy Kitchen Towels
- How to Remove Kerosene Smell from Clothing
- How to Get Your White Towels Whiter
- Towels Smell Bad Even After Washing
- How to Remove Cooking Oil Stains from Clothing