1) Make a paste of baking soda and water and rub on insect bites to relieve itching.
This post may contain affiliate links.
2) Remove coffee and tea stains by scrubbing pots or cups with baking soda and a plastic scouring pad.
3) Add 1/3 cup baking soda to a wash cycle as a bleach booster or to the rinse cycle for cleaner smelling laundry.
4) To remove black scuff marks from floor, rub them with a paste of baking soda and water.
5) Clean fiberglass showers and tubs with baking soda sprinkled on a sponge. Sponge clean and wipe dry.
6) Soak sour smelling dishcloths and sponges in water and baking soda solution.
7) Use a solution of water and baking soda to clean and deodorize the inside of your microwave.
8) Put a few spoonfuls in a cup of water in the microwave, boil for two minutes, then wipe down the inside with a sponge.
9) Sprinkle a little baking soda into the laundry hamper to minimize odors.
10) Remove crayon marks from walls by scrubbing gently with an old toothbrush and a paste of baking soda and water.
Like these tips? You might also like these tips for cleaning your coffee maker.
Follow my cleaning hacks board on Pinterest.