I love attracting birds to my yard. Where we live we have lots of gold finches and hummingbirds that visit us in the summer time, as well as wrens and doves. They are really fun to watch, and I love setting out bird feeders for them.
This post may contain affiliate links.
There are so many unique bird feeders to choose from that I have compiled a list of some of my favorites (who says you can have too many bird feeders?). Knowing what types of birds you are trying to attract will make a difference.
I have different bird feeders for feeding gold finches and hummingbirds. If you live in an area where squirrels are a problem, you will even find squirrel proof bird feeders.
Shabby Chic Bird Feeders
Rustic Bird Feeders
Fly Through Bird Feeders
Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders
- Best Glass Hummingbird Feeders
- Homemade Hummingbird Food
- 7 DIY Bird Feeders for Backyard Birdwatchers
- How to Attract Finches
Follow my gardening board on Pinterest.
In case you missed it:
- Shabby Chic Bird Feeders
- Shabby Cottage Chic Iron Bird Feeder
- Vintage Style Glass Bird Feeder, Metal Burnt Penny Tray and Top
- 20″ Metal Sunflower Standing Bird Feeder
- Daisy Vase Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder
- Rustic Bird Feeders
- Fishing Lodge Themed Country Cabin House Wooden Wild Bird Feeder Tree Hanging Yard Decor
- Cast Iron Bird Victorian Soap Dish ~ Rustic Brown ~ Bird Feeder
- Glass Mason Jar Hummingbird Feeder, 25-Ounce Hummingbird Nectar Capacity
- Fly Through Bird Feeders
- Fly-Through Wild Bird Feeder
- Wrought Iron & Cedar Fly-Thru Bird Feeder
- Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders
- Squirrel Buster Standard 5″x5″x21.5″ (w/hanger) Wild Bird Feeder with 4 Metal Perches
- Caged Tube Feeder, Squirrel Proof Wild Bird Feeder
- Double Sided Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder w/ Weight Adjustable Perch
- Related Articles