Have you been moving your furniture around and have furniture marks left on your carpet? Try these easy tips our readers have used to remove furniture marks from carpet.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Tip #1: Put a few ice cubes on the furniture marks with a pack of frozen veggie over it. After the ice melts, fluff that area of the carpet with an old toothbrush.
Tip #2: Use a combination of steam (a warm iron over a damp tea towel whose color won’t run) and a stiff hairbrush.
You are supposed to alternately steam it, then rough up the pile with the brush till its gone. We just waited a few months, and the carpet recovered.
Related Carpet Cleaning Hacks
- How to remove silly putty from carpet
- How to get dried slime out of carpet
- Removing red stains from carpet
- How to remove coffee stains from carpet
- Removing nail polish from carpet
- How to remove dog urine stains from carpet
- Removing cat urine smell from carpet
- How to clean cat vomit out of carpet
- Removing blood stains from carpet
Follow my cleaning hacks board on Pinterest.